Suite 4.6The Loom
14 Gowers Walk
London E1 8PYTel: 020 7702 2141
A Company Limited by Guarantee - Registered in England No: 154121 - VAT Registration No: 702845545
See the BHTA staff profiles for who's who within the Secretariat.
Directions to The Loom from Aldgate East underground station:
- Take the Leman Street exit from Aldgate East underground station, turn round to your right and walk along Leman Street, crossing straight over Alie Street.
- Use the zebra crossing to cross to the other side of the road and then turn left into Hooper Street.
- Follow Hooper Street round to the left and right (it does a dog's leg).
- Turn left into Gowers Walk and our entrance is on the right (black iron gridwork).
- Sign in at reception - we are on the fourth floor.
(The walking time from Aldgate East station is 12 to 15 minutes.)
For anyone who struggles with stairs or needs wheelchair access should please go to the glass doors at the back of the building opposite the Dog & Truck public house (101 Back Church Lane, London E1 1LU) and ring the bell to be admitted to the reception area.
For directions from other London locations, we recommend you use the Transport for London "Journey Planner" using the following link